Blog About Video Highlight Soccer Match, Premier League, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, Momments of Football Match and Football Skills Tutorial

HEADLINE

Tutorial Football Skills by Lucas Silva, The New Rising Star of Real Madrid

Welcome to Real Madrid – Lucas Silva calls bid to join Real Madrid is an opportunity that comes once in a lifetime.
21 years old Brazilian midfielder, Lucas Silva, is transferred from Cruzeiro to Real Madrid at a price of around 14 million euros.
Silva became the latest player Madrid after transferred from Cruzeiro at a price of around 14 million euros. 21 years old Brazilian midfielder came just two days after Los Merengues buy Martin Odegaard.

Coming to a club of Madrid called Silva should a dream come true for him.

“I am very happy now. This is an opportunity that comes once in a lifetime. A dream comes true,” Silva said in his farewell statement with Cruzeiro.

Lucas Silva Borges was born in Bom Jesus de Goias, Brazil, on January 16th, 1993. He began tying a professional contract with Cruzeiro in 2012 ago and joined the club usher won the Brazilian League in the last two years. He was also selected as the best defensive midfielder Brazilian League last season.

Specifically Silva give thanks to Cruzeiro already fostering of nobodies become one of the players with the brightest prospects in Brazil. Moreover, the club's president, Marcelo Oliveira, who let him go to Madrid..

“Developments in Cruzeiro I changed everything in my life. The club opened my way into the world, demonstrate my abilities, my football, my personality and my attitude at this club. A degree that I can as long as I play here had a big role in my development. He (President of Cruzeiro) know I have a promising potential needed to become a great player. That's what happened in Cruzeiro,” completed Silva.

Watch the video tutorial football skills by Lucas Silva, the new rising star of Real Madrid.
0 Komentar untuk "Tutorial Football Skills by Lucas Silva, The New Rising Star of Real Madrid"

Back To Top